View Profile ZStriefel

2 Movie Reviews

WHOA. That was so great! I'm a big fan of visual storytelling and this hit the spot. The first thing that I gotta gush over is the sound. Whoa. The music is phenomenally good. I love how it twists and turns with the drama of a blockbuster and the memorable melodies of an RPG. Sound design and mixing were also spot on. Specifically, I really enjoyed the characters living in the tree. Their sound design was pulled off so masterfully. Their sounds were video-gamey and digital, and you'd think that would sound out of place but it fit so well! The animation was beautiful. I loved the colors and really just loved the details put into building this little world. I wish this was the trailer for a game and your whole team was working on it. This was so great.

This was fantastic! Wonderfully ridiculous :D

kenxerox responds:

thanks!

11 Game Reviews

sweet game!

I really dig it! simple controls, nice artwork, tasteful music. All around visually, it was quite nice. I loved the color choices. The music was fantastic, I think some sounds would have been nice, but overall i think the absence of sound made it quite unique. The music really carried it through!

The gameplay was good, but I felt that there should have been upgrades for the player such as an AOE or something because it's really quite easy to get overwhelmed by an onslaught of "goons". It definitely feels like a survival game. I only got passed the second boss. After that I died horribly.

I read that this was kind of a revival so I doubt you have much use for criticism and honestly I don't think you guy need it cause the game is really quite good.

overall great game!

amazing

I saw this game on FGL a while back and I've been waiting for it to come out! I absolutely love this game. I'd like to see this on a console.

Everything is amazing. The music, the art, and the game feels amazing. Everything just flows perfectly. There's never ending momentum.

Joelasticot responds:

Thanks man! We put a ton of work on presentation and polish, I'm glad it shows

They Rape'n everybody out here.

and lulz were had by all.

250 Audio Reviews

Great spaced out vibe. Love the those big biting drums and the dreamy guitars. I love this. I want the album.

fearing responds:

Ahhhh thanks man! I'm a big fan of your work so that super cool to have that comment from you. Currently working on an album too :)

this is entrancing. Love it!

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Thanks

awesome!

Saminat responds:

Thanks Zach!

13 Art Reviews

I can hear that sweet level theme right now! This is my favorite MS level. Really awesome work :D

funymony responds:

YEEEE~! I was listening to Metal Slug covers while working on this. GOOD STUFF

smells like a NG premium icon set to me! love it

Radaketor responds:

Th-thank, senpai.

such a huge fan of your work! whatever this is I want more!

30, Male